Reserve Innsbrook Village’s Club House for Events
Our clubhouse can be used by any owner or guest who rents at least 3 units. Our guests have used the club house for a multitude of occasions. Weddings, business retreats, meetings and family reunions just to name a few of these special occasions. Weddings demand privacy and a beautiful setting to match the importance of the occasion. Companies enjoy the peace and tranquility that are essential to your business retreats, if your colleagues are going to be able to refresh their minds.
All of these things, and more, can be found at Innsbrook Village’s newly remodeled clubhouse. This is located on the grounds of our gorgeous vacation resort in Ruidoso, New Mexico. The clubhouse can host up to 75 guests, and is available for all functions.
An in-house kitchen makes catering or cooking for the event easy. In order to book the clubhouse, guests must rent three homes at Innsbrook. If you rent five or more Units, we’ll give you the clubhouse for one day free.
Please call the office for pricing.
Toll Free (888) 258-3598
Local or Mexico (575) 258-5441
In the summer, you must cancel your reservation before March 1st. For all other times of the year, it must be done six weeks prior to arrival. Cancellation after the said date will result in non-reimbursement of cleaning fee.
Here is a complete list of policies and requirements for use of the space:
- Renter is required to clean the refrigerator, and pick up any trash off the floors, clean and store dishes and utensils, and all trust must be taken to the dumpster by the clubhouse.
- The Club House, patio, and grounds must be left in condition found. Extra cleaning fees will be required if carpet needs cleaning or extra time is required to clean.
- Guests are responsible for all loss or damage.
- Maximum number of guests cannot exceed 75 unless prior approval from the manager is granted.
- No loud music or noise outside after 10 pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the clubhouse.
- Chairs and tables must be returned to their original locations.
- No changes to the wall or ceiling.
- 1 key will be provided to renter. All Club House doors and windows must be locked upon leaving. The clubhouse key opens the kitchen door only.
- Any exception to the above rules must be approved in writing prior to rental.
If you have any questions fill out the contact form.